We specialise in providing bespoke, face to face financial advice. We work closely with clients to implement long-term financial strategies, individually tailored towards meeting their personal and business objectives.
Our clients range from company directors, taking care of investments and financial advice to families for financial peace of mind. On going effective relationship building is our strategy, taking the complexities out of your financial planning to give you more time to focus on your business and family.
We are passionate about being part of the local community of Chichester, and among many community awards our company has won, we also sponsor Chichester City Football Club Ladies Team and work with many charities to help in their quest for fundraising.
We aim to deliver our commitment to you by:
- Providing highly experienced and qualified personal face-to-face financial advice
- Understanding your financial circumstances and objectives
- Focusing on your priorities
- Affording you the opportunity to review your financial affairs regularly
- Ensuring that your investments are reviewed regularly
- Agreeing an ongoing servicing framework with you
- Ensuring that our correspondence and literature is clear and easy to understand
- Encouraging and listening to your feedback
- Ensuring that our dealings with you are always sensitive to your particular needs
We work with your existing advisers where appropriate and liaise with other specialists and experts as needed. Our structured advice process is designed to help our clients make informed decisions and avoid costly errors. The overriding aim is to establish and maintain trusting and mutually beneficial relationships over the longer term.
- Have a clear understanding of your personal and financial objectives
- Develop a sense of progress towards your objectives
- Be more organised
- Have a plan in place which is supported by your adviser, that is risk-adjusted and targeted to your objectives
- Have a proactive process in place to review your financial planning and consider ongoing planning opportunities.
To book a no obligation consultation, please contact us.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount invested.